Saturday, September 29, 2007

Taekwondo- Lesson 1

Surprise, surprise, I totally enjoyed the lesson!

We did stretching and learnt basic kicks and punches today.
We had really personalised coaching, 3 instructors to the 3 of us. Bonus, our instructors were kinda cute! *lol*

I thought it would be an easy session but was perspiring like mad after just 10 minutes. Now my thighs hurt whenever I go down steps.

I sooo lack exercise.

Instructor: "Now, push your legs apart and put your hands on the floor."
Me: "OWWWWWwwwwwwwwww..."

Instructor: "Up now and down on the other leg."
Me: *loses balance and fell on bum*
Instructor: *um chio* "Long time never exercise is like that one!"

Well, I'll be stretching and practising the movements daily till my next lesson!

Some commands to remember:
차렷- attention
경례- bow
준비ready
쉬어-at ease

2 comments:

Loony said...

i also want to go for those lessons! Was it in Sec 3 or 4 when we had those aikido classes too. i remember them being so fun!!

Jennifer said...

Hehhehe! I do remember! but I spent the later part of those lessons with Marion in the toilet! haha